Feel the speed with the ZRino electric scooter. Combine speed and comfort, thanks to its double suspension you will believe that you are flying. Opportunity for the most demanding in driving.
Zwheel Serie T4 ZRino Power Scooter
Use it for long journeys. The ZRino electric scooter has great power for those who want speed, great autonomy and comfort in their journeys in addition to an elegant design. Its safety system is one of the last that has been implemented in the market of electric scooters, with turn signals, horn, light with greater focal range and you can even add a saddle for greater driving comfort.
|Dimensions||113 × 43 × 40 cm|
|Performance||30-40km (It will depend on weight, speed, inclination)|
|Max load||Supported 120kg|
|Maximum speed||25km/h (It will depend on weight, speed, inclination)|
|Approximate charging time||6-7h|
|Front and rear suspension||✔|
|ZCat (S3)||ZSnake (E8)||ZLion Basic (E9Basic)||ZLion MAX (E9)||ZRino (T4)||XIAOMI M 365|
|Maximum speed||20 km/h||20 km/h||25 km/h||25 km/h||30-40km/h||25 km/h|
|Loading time||3-4H||3-4H||6-8H||6-8H||6-7H||5 horas|
|After Sales Service in Europe||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||Does not include all countries|
|Maximum Load Weight||100kg||100kg||120kg||120kg||120kg||100kg|
|Disc brake||✖||✖||✔||✔||✔ DUAL||✔|
|Speed Modes||2 modes||3 modes||2 modes||2 modes||3 modes||✔|
|Maximum Inclination Incline||10-15º||15º||15º||15º||< 20 degree||15º|
Certificate of guarantee
ZWheel guarantees the operation of its products for two years from the date of delivery. In case of defect of the materials and / or derived from the manufacturing process of the device, it is covered by guarantee as well as its repair, replacement or change of the product and / or components without any charge. Labor would be included as well as derived transportation costs. Once the product is repaired or replacement is necessary, ZWheel undertakes delivery within a maximum period of 30 business days from the entry of the product into our facilities. In the event of a delay in service due to force majeure, ZWheel is exempt from any responsibility. To make this guarantee effective, the original purchase invoice is required. ZWheel provides a two-year limited warranty of free service on all of its original products. The batteries have a 6 month warranty. The warranty applies exclusively to ZWheel products. ZWheel is not responsible for damages caused by the user.
1) Unauthorized repair, misuse, collision, negligence, abuse, accident, alteration improper use of non-product accessories or breakage, warranty label altered.
2) Do not comply with the recommendations and instructions for use.
3) When the original information on the invoice shows clear signs of having been deliberately altered or due to discrepancies between the guarantee, the proof of purchase and the product.
4) Bumps, deterioration caused by corrosive liquids or substances or any other anomaly directly attributed or indirectly by the consumer.
5) When the product shows clear signs of improper use or exceeds its capabilities.
6) The product has been modified or repaired by unauthorized persons.
7) Derived from the use of the product, show wear typical of the use of the product.
8) Do not keep the original purchase invoice
9) Breakage of any part of the product
10) Parts in poor condition
11) Security seal of guarantee present a manipulation or are removed from the corresponding place.
12) The warranty period has come to an end.
13) No other verbal or written guarantee different from the one expressed here will be recognized.
14) Damage due to major causes
The return must be made in the original packaging. Otherwise, this may affect the correct functioning of the product.
If the box arrives with obvious damage, the warranty is not met. We advise you to take a photograph before collecting it for later claim to the transport company.
If upon receiving the product we detect clear symptoms of misuse of the product, the customer must pay the expenses of Transportation generated plus technical work. The product will be sent upon prior payment from the customer.
The merchandise must be perfectly identified with the number assigned by the technical service when contacting it to manage the warranty. In the case that the identification number is not found, the Technical Service would not be responsible in the case of loss of the merchandise.
The batteries have a limited duration (charge cycles) and a discharge capacity that is affected by factors such as storage temperature and humidity in the storage area. It should be taken into account that the “problems / breakdowns” of the battery caused by sulfation, wear and physical damage are not manufacturing defects and are not covered by the warranty. Under normal operating conditions the batteries do not discharge by themselves. The warranty will not cover physical damage to the battery terminals and / or anchors derived from misuse when removing and inserting the battery from its compartment. Be careful when handling the battery and follow the instructions in section 3 Assemble and disassemble the Battery in the user manual.